SALIENT FEATURES OF PROGUT
- Acts as Immuno- Modulators
- Dominates pathogenic microbes
- Eliminates odour problems.
- Environment friendly
- Fights Candida, E Coli., Salmonella
- Imparts Disease Resistance Power.
- Improves digestion and absorption of Nutrients.
- Improves FCR
- Lowers Gut pH
- Maintains natural Flora
- Reduces Ammonia and Nitrites in the litter
- Reduces Crop Time
- Reduces quantity of Litter
- Reduces the incidence of Fly and Maggot menance.
- Reduces the need of Antibiotics.
- Reduces Wet Litter
- User friendly
CONTENTS AND MODE OF ACTION
- Produces Enzymes like Keratinase which degrades waste and chitinous exo skeletons of the shrimp dead.
- Produces antibiotics like Bacitracin which suppress the growth of pathogenic microbes.
- Produces digestive enzymes which decompose excessive organic waste in the pond and helps to maintain the pond water medium clean.Very useful in inhibiting growth of Vibrio spp.
- Produces large quantities of enzymes like amylases which digest many types of carbohydrates, proteins and lipids in auatic environment.
- Produces Antibiotic Polymixin which suppress the growth of pathogens. Helps in degrading organic waste and in solubilising phosphates.
- Suppresses growth of undesirable microbes in the medium and as week over the host and inside the gut.
- Helps in denitrification by converting Nitrate into Oxygen and Nitrogen.
- Grows in a wide ranges of temperatures and pH from 5.5 to 10.
Lactic acid bacillus
- Produces enzymes like Amylases, Phytases, Proteases and Lipases and also adequate B complex vitamins which help in in reducing the pH and in preventing pathogens.
- They produce lactic acid as a main product from carbohydrates.
- Produces enzymes like amylases, phytases, proteases and lipases and also adequate b complex vitamins which help in reducing the ph and in preventing pathogens.
- They are able to act to help destroy hostile invading bacteria by producing natural antibiotic substances.
- They are able to help lessen the proliferation of hostile yeasts such as candida albicans. When the intestinal micro flora is disturbed(the lactobacilli can be adversely affected) under the influence of oral antibiotic therapy, or stress conditions, the use of supplemental acidophilus, in food or concentrated form, can reverse such negative processes. The regular use of acidophilus bacteria as a supplement or in food is a protective means against imbalance of the intestinal micro flora.
- They are able to help reduce the level of cholesterol thus lessening the dangers of cardiovascular complications.
- They are able to suppress undesirable micro-organisms in the intestine, by some competitive means like creation of lactic acid and other inhibitory substances.
- They enhance and allow digestion of milk sugar (lactose) by producing the enzyme lactase and generally aid in the digestion of nutrients.
- Produce natural antibiotic substances
- Enhances digestions of milk sugar by producing the enzyme lactase.
- Inhibits less desirable micro-organisms.
- Found to be effective in the treatment of certain intestinal conditions.
- Protects the Gastrointestinal Tract from Cholera.
- Alleviates Diarrhoea (especially when Diarrhoea is caused by Clostridium difficile, Crohns Disease and Travellers Diarrhoea).
- Acts as an Immuno modulator
Suggested Level of Inclusion:
750gm. / Ton Feed once in a fortnight